Supporting Local Business During COVID-19
The COVID-19 virus has many of us operating out of our usual routine and wondering how we can help our community weather the storm, and recover from the affects.
Check out the video here!
Ways that you can help your community are:
1. Shop local businesses when you're in need of items for your home. Maintaining safe social distancing of course and limiting trips.
2. Check the website and social media pages of businesses you ordinarily frequent for special offers such as curbside pickup, home delivery, meal prep and other solutions being offered by local business.
- The Chamber of Commerce and Visit Tri-Cities have been maintaining lists of businesses that are offering these types of benefits at Tri-Cities Open For Business.
- Other businesses include: Dovetail Joint, Emerald of Siam, Kagen Coffee and Crepes, Lao Kitchen, LuLus, Some Bagels, Spudnut, Frost Me Sweet, Porters Real BBQ and so many more.
3. Purchase gift cards for businesses you enjoy for use at a later date.
4. Donate household items, food, or money to local charities in need to support those in our community that find themselves in need. Benefit programs available include but are not limited to:
5. Participate in the Tri-Cities Pay it Forward Program: Local restaurants who are donating meals to medical personnel. Participating restaurants include but are not limited to:
- Dovetail Joint
- Emerald of Siam
- Porters Real BBQ
- Village Bistro